Friday, July 23, 2010

another week of unemployment in review

One thing summer HAS brought me is the British Beer Co. in Pembroke. Every Thursday after my weekly sign language class (the only form of scheduled events I have), Zan and I make our way to our new not-so-local favorite. Needless to say, the combination of my fiery locks and incredible split personality upon the entrance of alcohol into my bloodstream has led to a nice little reputation for myself. That reputation being the girl who yells at the two-man cover band featured every week, mainly because they continually refuse me happiness in the form of a Neil Young song. Seriously? What the fuck, bro. Not only, in my humble & consistently correct opinion, should you have the entirety of Neil Young's collection memorized and ready at any moment, but after two months of abuse why wouldn't you just save yourself the harassment and google that shit? I'm sending this case to Unsolved Mysteries.

The BBC has also introduced to one of the better things that have come to my attention this summer. Two things that make me unequivocally happy are vodka and absurd celebrity decisions, specifically if they are done in one hundred percent seriousness. And thus I present to you a golden discovery of genius and all too randomly hysterical Dan Aykroyd "Crystal Head" Vodka:





I have far too many question, comments, and conspiracy theories to even begin to crack this case. And I can be certain that my multitude of "whys" will forever go unanswered as Dan doesn't have my cell number nor did he answer any of my countless facebook chat attempts (dick). So I must settle and be satisfied with this great gift given to me from the gods of nectar/liquor. So thank you allahs above, and may I forever be grateful for your unmatched sense of humor. Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tales of the Unemployed Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger