Sunday, July 18, 2010

because no one will hire me,

I have started this blog. I have also graduated college, moved back in with my parents, and developed quite a taste for Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy after dinner with said parents, each of us with a glass of wine in hand. Thus, I have learned how to go from 22 to 62 in a matter of months. I have also learned to loathe unemployment, which turns out to not be all that of a difficult feat. Surprisingly, doing nothing all day with no form of commitment or responsibility is fucking awful. Who knew? Oh, how I would curse and shake my fist at my blank Word document during the days of endless research papers and looming exams, all while wistfully dreaming for a time when I could just lay around with nothing to do. Well now that I'm in my former dream of Eden, I'm beginning to realize how closely Eden ressembles a prison cell. Fuck a tempting talking snake. Sooner or later you find yourself looking for anything that'll cause a little excitement, evil and all. Where the hell is my damn apple?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tales of the Unemployed Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger